Saturday, January 31, 2009

This ones for you, Jen!


I only wish I could shoot one of these babies through Internet land and have it land in your hand for your personal enjoyment! This is number 1 of many that we deserve!!

Ok, so enough of the cryptic talk that only Jen will get....

It's been a pretty boring day here at my house, but I have snapped a few photos. Up first, is Natalia's must have bedtime item, her bear lamp. She won't go to sleep unless it's turned on. I took this picture around 12:30am this morning. Natalia didn't even notice me taking photos.



Do you remember the mess that was Emma's room? Well, we got it cleaned up. It took some time and some pressure from Mommy but it looks wonderful. I am sure it won't last more than 24 hours. Hmmm, that gives me an idea. Maybe I will take a photo or two again tomorrow and we can see just how long this clean streak lasts! Any guesses?





As I was taking photos of Emma yesterday, I noticed she was pretty puffy looking in the face and I wondered if she was coming down with something. She said she was feeling fine. Well, she's not so fine now. Here she is this afternoon, complaining she is freezing while wearing her hat, sweater and at least 2 blankets. A few hours later her temperature spiked and she was no longer feeling fine. But, no worries, in true Emma style, once the Advil kicked in she was bouncing around the house like a normal kid. Drugs do wonders for her! Now we just have to wait for her to crash and we know it's time for another dose.



One last photo for today, it's nothing just some folded laundry but I have a rule in my house when it comes to laundry. The rule is...if it can't go in the dryer, it doesn't belong in my house! Everything, and I mean every piece of clothing in this house goes in the dryer. I cannot be bothered worrying about shrinkage or anything getting ruined, besides I'm 4 foot 11 inches tall, shrinkage is a good thing for me.



So this is it. January is officially over and I didn't miss a single day for my project 365. I am looking forward to developing my photography skills over the coming months and I would also like to say, Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving all the wonderful comments. It sure does help to keep the motivation. See you in February!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute photos.

Jennifer said...

Awesome pictures! I hope Emma is feeling better. Sorry she wasn't well but the picture of her with the hat rocked! What a great capture. And yes I hear you - we deserve many, many razzmopolitans. We should buy shares in Smirnoff as I think we are going to need many lol.

Erika said...

Congrats on not missing one photo for January!! I have captured every day too. :)
Great pictures capturing your day. Hope Emma's feeling better soon!

Ellay said...

Great photos!!
Hope Emma is well, soon!

Karen E. said...

Sure do hope that Emma is her bouncing self again. Your picture is beautiful even if the subject was not feeling great.
Okay, enough of this chatter between you and Jen ;) What must you do to qualify for many razzmopolitians? My guess on Emma's room staying that way is 5 days! Go for it Emma! If I win a prize I will share it with you!