Sunday, January 25, 2009

More photos with the new toy

Slowly, slowly, I am working at getting better with my new toy. There is always a learning curve but so far I am happy. It seems to do extremely well in low light situations which is a huge bonus!

Gerben made us a fantastic Sunday breakfast today filled with yummy fruit and croissants. He even finished it off with a fantastic Breakfast Dessert, strawberry mousse with lady fingers and berries. Yummy!

Here's my photos for today but I need a little help with the last one, do you prefer the colour or the black and white?




9 comments:

Ellay said...

Okay, the first photo looks yummy!!!

Of the last two, I think I prefer the black and white. I love the high contrast.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Love both piano pics, but if I had to chose I would take the black and white photo :)

Amy Lightfoot said...

I would have to say Shannon, that I love the Black and white one as well. I am so partial to B &W, but it takes the distraction of the colours away.
You are doing awesome with your new toy, I can't wait until they have a new one in stoke. My house is so much darker then yours it would help greatly!!!

Michelle said...

That looks so yummy. I like the b&w best.

Erika said...

Oh may, I'd love that breakfast. It looks super-yummy!
I too must say the b&w piano pic, it kind of focuses on the keys and the contrast between the black and white ones.

Karen I said...

Looks delicious!

I like the b&w the best too.

Wendy aka BrokenJar Creations said...

I love the black and white. Your breakfast dessert looks delicious!!

Anonymous said...

I love the bw pic of the piano!! Wonderful shot;-)

Anonymous said...

I think both are great photos but, I do like the B&W best. :)