Sunday, January 18, 2009

Want to play a game with me?

Seeing as I spent the entire day confused about which nephew was which, it's now your turn! Do you know who is who?

"I can't see a difference. Can you see a difference?" he he he

Here's a hint, just in case you need it, Jen decided to through a kink in her normal rules of attire. I wonder if I will ever be able to tell these two little darlings apart.










Ok, now that I got the off my chest. Here is my photo of the day. It was Natalia's 3rd Birthday Party today. Ava and her family were her for a visit. Just after Jason and Jen got Ava into her jammies the girls decided to give each other a huge hug. Lucky for me, I had the camera in my hand and managed to snap a shot of the super sweet and unexpected moment. The two little cuties absolutely love each other.

2 comments:

Karen E. said...

The one in the green is Ethan :) Do I win a hug?
Love the picture of Ava and the birthday girl!
Thanks for sharing Shannon.

Jennifer said...

Ding ding ding!!! Give Karen a prize! I knew she would get it right.

P.S. Thanks for not posting a picture of me making an idiot of myself playing Rock Band lol.

I love all of these pictures - especially the picture of Ava and Natalia. Awwww....