Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OK, seriously, ENOUGH Mamma Mia!

Don't get me wrong, I love Mamma Mia. I love the music, I love the movie, I love it all but my 3 year old is beginning to drive me Mamma Mia CRAZY! For the last 4 hours, we have watched the movie, danced to the music on CD and then watched just the songs on the movie, over and over and over again! And, in case you are wondering, she is upstairs now, dancing to Mamma Mia in her sisters room!

The best part of today is that she sneaked up into Emma's room. Put on Emma's favourite dress and is now dancing around the room while using Emma's radio and carrying Emma's purse! If Emma was home, she would have a total FIT! Lucky for me, she is at a friends for supper.

Here's some proof of the little munchkin at work.




You would almost think I didn't do anything, child friendly with this kid considering her obsession with Mamma Mia, but today, we went to the "Launch Pad." It's a fabulous drop in program in my city for kids from newborn to about 6. Natalia loves to go. There is crafts and toys and of course circle time. She loves all the songs and dancing. Today, they had real clay to play with and the water table was filled, mud and water, what could be more fun for a 3 year old. Here's a few photos of her enjoying her time away.





7 comments:

Karen I said...

Looks and sounds like a fun day!

Jennifer said...

These are great! Love her expression in the first one lol.

Melly said...

what for wonderful picture,love it

Erika said...

Love your pics, she looks so happy all dressed up and singing! :)
Btw, great idea with the stuffed "E" on the wall. I'll show that to my MIL, who is very crafty, and see if she can mabye do anything like for Linus. Thanks for the idea!

Karen E. said...

Sign that Munchkin up for dance classes. Maybe I will get to see her in a live performance of Mamma Mia! Looks like she is having a great time. Emma will soon want locks on her bedroom door!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo's. I have nominated you for award you can find more details on my website .

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I love your photos, they are awsome, every single one of them :)