Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank God for my King Size Bed


If there is one thing I hate, it's having my kids sleep with me. My bed is my space. Unfortunately for me, Natalia loves coming into our room and night. I am usually too lazy to get up and take her back to her room but now that we have a king bed it's ok. I don't mind her sleeping with us so much. Last night, she was struggling with bad dreams. After coming into our room once and having Gerben take her back to bed she got smart and came to me the second time. I totally don't remember doing it but I guess I picked her up and put her in bed with us. She must have had a good long sleep after that because I had to wake her up at 8:30 so that I could have Emma to school for 9:00.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

LOL that reminds me of Xander at that age and you telling me how you NEVER let the kids into your bed! I still have Ty in bed with me....but he is a whole lot smaller!

Jennifer said...

Great picture! Ava rarely sleeps with us but when she does she hogs the bed and lies sideways. She's worse than the dog lol.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

What an adorable photo. And It`s not easy to make them go back into their own beds. But with one 13yo and one 9yo this is now just history in our house...

Amy Lightfoot said...

LOL very cute !!! We rarely have kids in bed with us any more, but once in awhile Bekah sneaks in on us, problem is we can't sleep with her there...little fighit butt!

Ellay said...

Awww...how sweet!

Michelle said...

My youngest likes to fall asleep in my bed and come in the morning and lay in my bed for a bit.
Great photos.