Friday, January 16, 2009

Those little thieves!

Ok, seriously, how could you possibly get angry with these two little cuties. I was babysitting Jillian and AnnElyse for a short while today, around supper time. AnnElyse came to me with a pear and asked if she could have it. I said, "No!" Supper was already in the oven. AnnElyse left the room and honestly I really didn't think anything of her. She didn't argue with me so I just assumed she had put it back. I know, I know, when it comes to kids, NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING! About 10 minutes later I noticed that AnnElyse and Natalia were downstairs being very quiet so I went to check on them. This is what I found...



Not only did AnnElyse steal the pear but somehow they managed to break it in half and her and Natalia were sharing so nicely. They were so proud of their little adventure that I just couldn't give them trouble. Instead, I grabbed the camera. It was a perfect moment for Project 365!! Now I understand why I need to have my camera with me everywhere I go. Otherwise I would have missed this. And to think, I almost left it at home.

Earlier today, Natalia actually got dressed all by herself. This doesn't happen often because she likes to use the excuse that she can't. I know she can. I've seen her do it. Here is the proof.



Ok, so I admit, the shirt is on backwards but she did it herself. I couldn't break her heart and tell her it was wrong so this is how we left it for the majority of the day. Up until about 2:15. Then she came downstairs like this...



Notice a trend? This time not only are the clothes on backwards but now they are inside-out too. Oh, and to top it off...They are not Natalia's jammies. They're Emmas. Eek! Not a good thing. Emma would have a FIT! Lucky for me, I did manage to convince her to get changed before we had to pick Emma up at school

No comments: