Sunday, January 4, 2009

Has it really been almost 2 months!

Wow, I can't believe that it's been that long since the last time I have posted on here. Things are going well for us. Emma is settling into school with her new teacher. So far we really like her. She is totally on board with Emma and her learning needs so that is a fantastic change over her last teacher. Tomorrow she goes back to school after a two week break and I think we are all looking forward to that. She will miss having her Aunt Jess to play with but I know she will be really excited to see her friends again.

We all had a fantastic Christmas. The kids got spoiled rotten as usual! If I had to pick I would say that Emma's favourite gift was a Volcano making kit that she recieved from Jason and Jennifer. We have already made one volcano and she was so excited about it. I must say, though, that she was a little disapointed but the erruption. I think she was hoping for something more dramatic but I also know that it won't stop her from making another. For Natalia, I think she really loved her dress up clothes and vanity best. She has spent most of every day since Christmas dressed up like a princess. She also absolutely loves anything that plays music. She is so into music now.

On Boxing Day we heading up to Arthur for Christmas with the McDougall's. We stopped by Paul and Christine's for a sleigh ride before heading to Mom and Dads. The kids had a blast! They really, really loved riding on the sleigh and then getting to head into the barn and checking out all the cool farm animals. My kids are true city slickers so it's fun for them to check out the pigs and the goat as well as the adorable little bunnies.

Here is a few of the photos we took over the holidays.








No comments: