Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Only 1 photo a day??

How can I pick just one with so many cool choices?

Today has been a great day for photos. So far I am making it my mission to capture the everyday moments but there is really too many to be able to choose just. So, for today I have 6 photos but I think I know which one I am going to use for my Project 365 and I will tell you that later. But first, here is my choices.

Photo #1 My little DS Girl, Natalia

Emma got the Nintendo DS for her 5th Birthday but lately, it's become Natalia's favourite toy. She loves to sit and play with it forever. I never thought a child who isn't even 3 would love this toy so much!



Photos #2, 3, and 4. The Cat and the Kids

Poor Casper! She is such a tolerant kitty. The kids just love her these days. She is also a sucker for punishment she lets Natalia carry her around like a ragdoll and even use her as a pillow. It's so cute! Emma is just now getting comfy enough just to let Casper near her and yet the cat has been around longer than her.





And for the last 2 photos I really think they deserve the title "The Things we Teach our Kids!"

I feel these photos speak for themselves.




Now, I need to decide which photo to use for my Project 365. I think I am going to choose one of the last 2 photos. Which would you choose?

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

Easy pick for me Shannon. Love all of them, but Gerben's whipped topping one is AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing. So glad that you and Jen are doing this 365 pictures for the year :)