Friday, January 23, 2009

I remember these days

It's inside-out and backwards day at school today. Emma is so excited about it. She has been planning what to wear for days and days. This morning she was up early and dressed in no time. She was so proud of herself because she even thought to put her underwear on inside-out and backwards. Can you say, "Wedgie?" Damn, you wouldn't catch me with my underwear on inside out and backwards. Although, I am sure that when I was 5 and it was inside-out and backwards day that I probably did the same. I remember going so far as to wearing the tie on my outfit on my back and putting my ponytail at the front instead of the back of my head. Here's a few shots of Emma's little clothing adventures this morning.





Now, on to my layout for week 3. I used a kit called Day Dream Believer by Angie Kovacs and Jennifer Barrette. The doodles and attachments are from the kit Life 365. Large alpha by CD Mucklosky and small alpha is called "Burst my Bubble."

6 comments:

goodtexan said...

Oh, another awesome page and your photos of DD are amazingly beautiful. She's a star.

Chreamps said...

They never had days like that when I was in school - sounds like so much fun and the pictures of her are great! Bet she couldn't wait to get to school.

Your layout turned out wonderful - love how you used those great kits! The colors really make your great photo's pop!

Have a great weekend!

Carinspixels said...

ahw she looks so cute, love the inside out and backwards day, wonderful idea!

Michelle said...

cute photos. I have been letting my boys dress themselves since they have been capable of doing so on their own and I have to say that almost everyday is inside-out/backwards day. We should have a theme day called, where your clothes the normal way day.

Jennifer said...

Fabulous! These are great. You know, I don't think I ever did an upside down and backwards day. But wait - wasn't there a whole wearing suspenders backward fad at the beginning of high school? I participated in that one. :: runs and hides in shame ::

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

She is a little beauty. And her project looks like alot of fun *lol*