Monday, January 19, 2009

Still going and still having fun

I can't believe that I am still plugging away at this little 365 project of mine. It has been so much fun so far. I am capturing photos that I otherwise may not have considered. I started out today having no idea what to take photos of, so as an idea, I shot the girls favourite toy at the moment. Emma has a very short-term interest in toys. She outgrows them and changes her mind about them about as often as she changes her underwear. For the last little while both girls seem to like Ponyville Ponies the best. If you don't know what they are, they are the miniature My Little Ponies.





Of course, after you resign yourself to taking photos of toys, something interesting happens! Natalia has to go potty! She has been trained forever but I really wanted to get a potty shot of her. I think the look on her face is hilarious! I think if I could read her mind it would be saying, "Not now, Mom! Can't you see I'm busy?"



Then, the day got better yet. Emma asked if a friend could come and visit after school and I said, "Sure!" Taylor and Emma were beyond excited about this new development. It's always fun to have a new body in the house. Taylor is a great little kid. Her and Emma decided to have a "Webkinz Birthday Party" using the leftover party hats from Natalia's party. I was so cute seeing all the animals dressed up and the girls were thrilled that I was snapping pictures of their fun.




6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great shots! Love the webkinz party. Natalia is going to kill you when she gets older. LOL

goodtexan said...

Such great shots. Absolutely wonderful. All are great!

Michelle said...

What fun, bright pictures.

Erika said...

Great pictures! Love the one of the koala bear with the party hat on, so cute!

Girl Gone said...

I sure hope you keep up the project! I love your photos and you have two great subjects there to keep you busy. :)

Amy Lightfoot said...

Awesome shots. Come and take some for me while I am busy with mum in hospital :P
Natalia is SO going to kill you when she gets older. Thats one for the wedding day slide show I think!