Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm the only one left!

So after shampooing Natalia's carpet at midnight and dealing with her throwing up until 3:00am, it's now Gerben's turn. Poor guy. He hates to vomit and really, who can blame him?

Jen and I are off on another of our photo adventures tomorrow so I better not get it. I will be so upset if I do.

So, with another rough day in our house there is only two photos to share. I will spare you yesturdays, as it ended up being the steam cleaner cleaning up Natalia's mess. Hey, it's life! Might as well capture it all.

Just before swimming lesson's today, Emma got the great idea to create graduation hats for all her critters in her room. Including one for herself. Here is the photo of the animals that she took.



And here is my poor little critter. After her rough night she was exhausted today. When I got home from swimming with Emma, this was where Natalia was resting and Gerben was on the couch.

3 comments:

Amy Lightfoot said...

What are you two up to tomorrow?
What ever it is I hope you have fun :) And that you aren't sick!

Jennifer said...

LOL love the hats! Poor Natalia. I hope she is feeling better. Awesome picture of her on the couch though!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Oh my goodness ... loving the sacked out on the chair picture. And love the creativity of the little hats!

Can't wait to see what your adventures bring us in photos!