Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yesterdays Photos, Today

So the photos that I took, for Project 365, yesterday are not very exciting but they are pictures none-the-less.

As you all know by now, Emma is my little nerd. She loves all things science and really loves to learn about the earth and volcanoes. For Christmas, Daddy found Emma this globe. I have always thought it was a goofy, seeing as it is a chia pet globe made by Planet Earth, but Emma loves it. Over the weekend, Emma and Daddy finally got it planted. It was really quite funny because as Emma was spreading the seeds she was saying things like, "Does Russia have enough seeds? How about India or China?" It always seems weird when my 5 year old says things like that. This is how the globe looks right now.



It should be interesting to see what this thing turns out looking like when it grows.

Next up are just 2 random photos of Natalia. Nothing special but I think her eyes look pretty cool. She has such expressive little eyes.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so cool!! What an awesome idea for kids. I am very impressed that Emma knows where all those countries are. Maybe she can give me a geography refresher as she probably remembers more than I do. Nice work, Emma!