Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan and Owen!

It's been one year and one day since Ethan and Owen entered this world. Time has flown and yet it feels like they have always been here. Today we heading to their house to celebrate. We all had a fantastic time.



First up, a few photos of Ethan. The older of the little love bugs.




Then we have Owen, the younger, smaller and more social of the little cuties!




And one great capture of Emma for the day.


Thanks for looking and just to let you know, I have also added my photos for the last two days. Just keep scrolling down.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are awesome! Thank you so much for taking so many great pictures! I have one to send you of Natalia from them playing upstairs - it's hilarious. Thanks for coming yesterday!

Jennifer said...

Hey Shannon - I tagged you. Check my blog for more details. :)

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Super sweet photos!! Love looking at your stuff as always. :)

You've been tagged - again - lol ... check out my blog for info! :)

Karen I said...

Great pictures!