Monday, February 23, 2009

Just another day

Nothing too exciting going around our house today. Natalia beat us all downstairs this morning and this is how I found her on the couch. Please note, she is wearing Emma's shoes, Emma's backpack and is contently playing the DS. Such a goof. She was so proud to have snatched Emma's stuff.



Emma comes down the stairs shortly after and Casper(the cat) is hot on the trail. She is just itching to be pet. For whatever reason the cat has taken a recent liking to Emma even though Emma is the one in the house that probably likes the cats the least.



After dropping Emma off at school, Natalia and I got a surprise visit from Kelly. We decided to all go out for breakfast. My favourite place to go for breakfast is Cora's. They give you giant portions but what I like best is all the fruit. It is so good! I always order the eggs benedict. It's my favourite.



So really, for the most part a pretty boring day. With the exception of me telling off the Roger's rep that I got stuck on the phone with. I was looking into getting the iphone because I returned the blackberry. Well, just because I am an existing customer they want to charge me $50 more for the phone than if I was a new customer. Hmmm, I don't think so. I have had cellphones with them for the last 6 years or more. I think I deserve the discount. Needless to say, I was less than happy and the chick on the phone knew it! Only time will tell whether I actually get the iphone or just stick with my basic cheap cell. I really HATE Rogers.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Love the picture with the cat! Funny how they always wants to cuddle with the one least interested or allergic or such.

Amy Lightfoot said...

I LOVE eggs bennedict too! Megan and I get it all the time at the Galt View!
The fruit on your plate looked amazing and so yummy :)