Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OMG! Is this winter ever going to end?

At least the kids are continuing to enjoy it. The temperature is supposed to drop to -22 degrees Celsius tonight. I am so tied of the snow and cold. The snowbanks along the sidewalks are up to my waist and the school has actually called someone in to remove the snow hills on the property so the kids don't hurt themselves. If you ask me, that sucks! Who hasn't played "King of the Hill" as a kid. I think it's time we take a holiday!

Anyways, enough whining and complaining. Here's some photos of the kids having fun in the snow. Starting with, Natalia, my little Sumo Wrestler.



Check out the way the scarf dangles between her legs. It totally looks like the get-up that Sumo Wrestlers wear.

Next up is just a few pictures of the insanely gorgeous blue sky today and the moon which was visable at 3:15.




Now a few shots of the snow removal going on at the school.




And this last set is back to the kids and them having tons of fun in the snowbanks surrounding our driveway.




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome! I love the one with the moon. I'll have to show it to Ava - she'll love it too. The sumo wrestler one is hilarious!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Awesome photos!! Love the fun shots of them playing and the moon was gorgeous! Beautiful work! And I feel bad for complaining about our mildly cold winter here. :)

Sheri said...

As always, beautiful photos! I just love your winter pics, they are so nice. The one of the moon is awesome! I wish I had gotten the one we saw yesterday when we were out on our walk.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Youre photos are beautiful, as always. love the one of your little sumo *lol*
And the moon looks like a fairytale.