Sunday, February 15, 2009

Playing catch up

Ok, so I have been neglecting my blog for a few days but no worries. I have still taken my photos.

Friday was a warm and muddy day. I decided to take a few photos of Natalia playing at the school before we picked Emma up. The school yard is a mess and the kids are stuck playing on the hard-top of recess. If you ask Emma she says it is a boring recess when that happens.




Natalia absolutely loves running around this wierd painted circle at the school. I have no idea what type of game it's for but it keeps her very entertained. She tells me she is going to run the circle.



After the circle, Natalia decided to try hopscotch. It took some demonstrations but Natalia finally got the idea. It's so funny to see just how uncoordinated they can be at 3, when faced with a new challenge. She did finally figure it out and had a blast.





Yesterday, as I am sure you are all aware was Valentine's Day. Nothing exciting happened at home but Emma did have a Birthday party to go to. She had a blast celebrating her friend Quinn's 7th birthday at Putthut. It is minigolfing under black light. Quinn's mom, Amy, gave me control over the camera for a while and this is one of the photos that I captured. I am sooooo in love with this photo. Thanks Amy for sending it to me. I hope Quinn had a great time.

2 comments:

Amy Lightfoot said...

Your welcome thanks for coming and getting some nice shots!!! I laughed my butt off at the picture of Sue picking the knights nose!!!!!! So you coming for girls night out at putt hurt? :)

Andrea said...

Holy Crap!!! Where is the snow????? We still have over 5 feet here.