Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a difference a few days can make

For the last few days we have been experiencing a bit of a winter heatwave here in Ontario. Only 6 short days ago, this is what our walk to school looked like.



Today, we were greeted with this walk.



It was such a nice feeling to be able to walk to school this afternoon and not have to worry about hats and snow pants. It was about 10 degrees Celsius and so beautiful. I know it won't last but it sure is refreshing for the spirit when it comes. My all time favourite days are the bright, sunny and warm winter days. They are a really boost for the soul.

I also managed to drag Natalia outside for a very, very brief goofy photo shoot. Here's a few of the crazy, fun photos that I captured.




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL these are fabulous! You totally captured her personality. Great shots of the snow between last week and this week.

Karen I said...

Cute photos!

What a change in your weather.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Absolutely precious! Love the goofy faces ... those expressions are priceless. :) I wish Addie didn't freeze up in front of the camera so I could capture her goofy side too.

I'm so ready for warm spring weather too ... can't wait for summer actually! Oh, these grey, cold days are such a downer sometimes. Loved seeing the before and after shots.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh my, love your DD`s funny faces*lol*