Thursday, February 12, 2009

Interesting day with a BIG Shock!

Our days started out pretty normal. Natalia and I took Emma to school and when we got home she wanted to watch Mamma Mia. First thing she did was march up stairs and of course steal one of Emma's dresses for the occasion. Part way through the movie, I noticed that she is starting to practise her yoga moves. I must say her tree pose is pretty good but her downward facing dog needs some help.





After the movie and some more crazy yoga moves I decided to pull out the paints. It's a windy, wet day here and I wasn't interested in going anywhere. Natalia is getting better and better with her painting. She was so excited when she created a happy face that she ASK me to take a photo of it.




Painting is one thing that I love to do with the kids. I love the bright colours and seeing what I can make. This is one of the things that I did for Emma. She LOVES it and wants it on her door!



And now, for the surprise of the day. Early this afternoon the doorbell rang. It was the UPS guy dropping off a package. I asked him if he was sure because we were not expecting anything. He says, "Yep, it looks like something from Rogers. Probably a blackberry or an iphone!" Meanwhile, I'm thinking, "Yeah, right. I have been begging for a Blackberry forever. I know that won't be one." I WAS WRONG!



My dear sweet husband bought me a blackberry for our Anniversay. It's on February 15th. We have been married for 7 years now. What a great guy! Thanks babe!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fabulous pictures. Nice smiley face, Natalia! Congrats on the blackberry!

Sheri said...

Ah how sweet of him! I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary this weekend!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

What a fabulously sweet hubby you have! And the pics of your little angel are adorable! Love the yoga poses and cute smiley face. That's one of the few times Addie actually asks for a picture too ... so she can show off her artwork! :)

Amy Lightfoot said...

Wow 7 years....did I forget it was that long...oh wait NOPE!!! Since I had my baby the day before and you were supposed to be in the delivery room with us! :P :P but you were in St. Lucia getting married!
Happy Anniversary to you both and grats on your phone.
Gerben you ROCK!

Karen E. said...

Love Natalia's yoga pics! Awesome happy face painting too. You are one spoiled wife! That husband of yours is a keeper! Happy 7th and I will wish it to you in person on Sunday!

ChrissyW said...

yay about the package!! hope you have a fantastic anniversary!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Your sweet yoga girl puts a smile on my face, what a doll.
Have a great aniversary, and enjoy your great gift :)