Friday, February 6, 2009

Seasonal Identity Crisis

I am sure Natalia is suffering from SIC also know as Seasonal Identity Crisis. The weather is cold, there is 3 feet of snow on the ground. And her wardrobe has been nothing short of creative today.

First up, Is it Christmas Time or Summer Time?



Next thing I know she disappears up stairs and emerges like this and is begging to go swimming right now! I guess it worked because we are going swimming tonight thanks to this little episode.



And finally, she followed up with this, back to the summer/winter confusion



If you want to know the truth behind these crazy outfits, they all revolve around the movie Mamma Mia. If Sophie or Donna are wearing dresses, so is Natalia. When Sophie has a bathing suit on, so does Natalia. And finally at the end when Sophie was getting married, she opted to blend the outfits and choose a bathing suit and the scarf, because Donna was wearing a scarf at the end. She totally cracks me up.

Here are a few other photos from my little variety pack child today.





7 comments:

Anne C said...

Wonderful pictures!

Michelle said...

Fun photos. I hope she stays warm.

Amy Lightfoot said...

I love the sillouette one, that is an amazing shot!!! I just watched mamma MIA last night for the first time

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh my, these are all beautiful photos. Love the outfits *lol*

Jennifer said...

Beautiful!!! The silhouette image is absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

Great and beautiful photo's.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Beautiful shots!

Lol at your little chameleon ... Adeline does the same thing, it's so fun to watch! Not as fun if they insist on actually wearing it out of the house! ;)