Saturday, February 21, 2009

Off to the Library

Gerben had some books to return to the library today, so we decided to make a family trip of it. The girls are always game to head to the library. They have the best toys there.








Not sure what the obsession is with these toys, because if you ask me they arn't very exciting but the kids absolutely swarm them.
It doesn't usually take Emma long to find her 2 favourite sections in the library.





I was also really feeling left out having never seen a "Froggy" book. So I took the opportunity to find a few for Natalia so that I could become one of the crowd!! Doesn't this photo look familiar?



These last two photos are of the two bookworms, in my life, on the hunt for the perfect read.










7 comments:

Sheri said...

Isn't it fun to go the library? I hope Natalia likes the Froggy books! They are pretty cute :)

Jennifer said...

Hmmm...from my vast experience with Froggy books, I am guessing that book is "Froggy Goes to the Doctor". A classic. :)

Great pictures! It's fantastic that you all went as a family. We can't go as a family as the boys would pull all of the books off the shelves lol.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

My girl used to love the libarary when she eas at that age. Love your photos :)

Erika said...

Guess that toys you don't have at home are always more interesting to play with. Great idea to make a family trip to the library! And great photos!

Andrea said...

How are the froggy books? I can't say I have ever seen one but they are in the scholastic forms that we get every month. Worth the buy? Since I can't use the dumb ass library here.....

Karen E. said...

Awesome pictures Shannon. Did we see a pic of your favourite section? I am certain that there is a photography section somewhere ;) Enjoy Froggy. Hope that the bag Gerben is carrying is large enough. Froggy needs special care!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

We love the library too! :) Love your photos ... isn't it great to be raising fellow bookworms?