Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not the most exciting day!

Well, I can't say that today was the most exciting day, but it was productive. This is what my office/scraproom looked like before I went on a cleaning binge.







And this is what it looked like after





I have been hoping for weeks to get the bed out of my office so that I can use it again. We had put the bed in here for some guests and now that they are gone, so is the bed! The reason I wanted back into the office was so that I could use my precious desktop computer. It has a 24 inch monitor and my Wacom Tablet that I have been itching to play with again. I am so glad to be back in here.

All this cleaning had a great effect on the kids as well. Not only did Emma help me clean up my office but her and Natalia also cleaned up their rooms with absolutely NO arguments. It was fabulous!




Awe, it's so relaxing to look at a relatively clean house. I know it will never last but it great for now.

Thanks for looking.




3 comments:

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Oh, you should see my office space if you think that yours was messy! You'd run screaming from our house! :) It's amazing how kids love getting into whatever activity mommy is doing. Adeline is the same way ... whether it be laundry, cleaning the floors, organizing, etc., she'll join in and have a ball doing it too! :)

Erika said...

I really hate cleaning and organizing, but it feels so good once it is done! So funny that you got your girls into this activity as well. Mostly kids seems to be more into the messing up activities than the cleaning ones.. :)

Karen E. said...

Okay Shannon, I want to know whose room stays tidy for the longest time! How did Emma do the last time she tidied her room? Are you and the girls for rent?