Monday, February 2, 2009

Princess in Training

It was so easy for me to pick my photo for today. I only spent a total of 2 or 3 minutes shooting photos of the girls playing, but this photo won my heart. I'm not sure why I love it but I think it has something to do with the book about princesses and the crown on Natalia's head. It's almost like I planned it.



I must say that I also loved these photos. Natalia is so attached to her thumb. I think it is cute and one way to constantly remind me that even though she is 3 she still is so young.




Today was one of the few days that Natalia actually wanted me to take photos of her. But, she wanted only really wanted photos of her fingers. Not of her. She was trying desperately to hold up 3 fingers. I didn't realize it would be so difficult for her but as you can tell in the photos she was quite excited when she did it.




And my last photo for today is a nice one of Emma. She was also agreeable to having her photo taken and didn't flash me a goofy grin. It was so nice to capture some great photos of the girls today.



If you want to check out my layout of these photos you can find it over on my digiscrap blog. www.scrappinitdigitally.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I absolutely love the first one. What a great picture!

Sheri said...

I love the first one too...what a great picture. Theya are all so good and show just how beautiful both your girls are!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I think you`ve choose the right photo. All of them is very gorgeous, but it`s something special with nr 1.

Erika said...

Lovely photos! The one with the book and the crown is really awesome! :) Love the one with Emma too, she looks so sweet.
I was going to tell you that I tagged you, but I saw you already seen it. :)

Paint the Moon Photography said...

That first photo is perfection! Seriously, go out and blow it up really big and hang it in her bedroom!

Adeline does the same thing ... wants me to take photos of only her fingers, or the doll she's holding, etc. I just get a bit sneaky and make sure I have some of her sweet face in there too (and show her a close up on the LCD to satisfy her). :)

Beautiful!!