Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I think I took a million photos today!

Wow, did I ever get carried away with the photos today. It was fun. But it was also super easy to pic my photo of the day. For whatever reason I am in love with this one photo.




First off is my photo that I took just for my favourite SIL, Jen! I just had to copy you because I know how much you love it when people do. :P



Ok so, now that I am done tormenting Jen, on to the rest of my day.

I had a bit of a nap this afternoon in my recliner chair because I was struggling with a headache. You honestly never know what Natalia will do when this happens but she is usually really good and just watches the movie that I put on for her. Well, when I finally came alive, this is how I found her cute little face.



She told me that it was marker around her eye but she refused to tell me where it came from. My first guess, is her sisters room. The ultimate forbidden playground!

A little while later I made her lunch and told her it was on the table, then I disappeared upstairs. Next thing I know, she is in the kitchen finishing up making her own lunch instead of eating the sandwich I made her. She was really proud of herself.




Sorry about the crappy photos but it was one of those opportunities where you just need to get the photo.

A little while later Natalia was partaking in a wrestling match with her shirt. She decided to put her body through the neck hole and I decided to capture her struggle to get loose. I guess I could have helped her but this was much more fun.




"Ha! Look Mommy, Success! Even without your help."




Pretty soon, it was time to get Emma from school. As Natalia walked out the garage door she tripped on the steps which of course lead to a few of these.



And instead of me being the rather unsympathetic (suck-it-up) style parent that I usually am, I decided to make her forget about her fall and allowed her to play in the puddles during the walk to school. Secretly, it was just because I had my camera and wanted some photo ops.






And just so that you don't forget that I actually do have 2 little girls. Here is a few of Emma after school.


Phew what a day! I hope you enjoy all the photos.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! Love the one of her with the marker around her eye lol. You know, in the picture where Natalia is crying I can see some resemblance between her and my boys. Did you roll up your rim all the way around? Remember - the car could be hidden on the other side. ;)

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Awesome photos! Just love how you tell little stories with your series of pics. What mischievous, adorable and precious little ones you have!

p.s. The bunny ears can be found at Target in the $1 spot ... for, yep, you guessed it, a buck. :) They have cute little flower headbands too ... in case you desire to make your little girl into a flower head. ;)

Erika said...

Lol, sounds like Natalia had a really busy day! :) Great photos, you have really captured all her missions. Love the ones when she tries to get out of the shirt, and the ones with the water puddles. Looks like you hade lovley weather too!

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh the pics of Natalia are priceless!