Friday, March 13, 2009

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

My goodness, I have been a terrible blogger this week. Sorry about that. Sometimes, life just gets in the way.

On Wednesday, Gerben decided that he didn't have enough of being sick the week before and started throwing up again. I'm telling you, I am so sick of all these stomach bugs. We have never been hit so hard in such a short amount of time.

My photo for Wednesday is the entire sum of what Gerben ate for the day, or at least attempted to eat. I don't think he finished a quarter of the toast or the tea.



Thursday was a better day for Gerben but then Natalia started to complain of pains in her legs. I am sure it's growing pains because she has been eating huge amounts lately. She wouldn't even walk to school to get Emma and told me that she needed the stroller. Poor little critter. Emma went through these for a while too.



On the walk home from school I decided to given Emma the camera and told her to be careful but have fun. Here's a few of he photos.







I personally love the one of Natalia, she looks like she is about the bite the head off the next thing that looks at her.

After school, Natalia had a nap. She's been doing this a lot lately and I am LOVING it. After her nap she was back to her happy little self and the girls got silly. At bedtime, Natalia decided to wear Emma's jammies and Emma wore Natalia's jammies. It was totally cute and definetly photo worthy. The photos are crap but oh well. Emma and Natalia both got a chance to take pictures too. They loved it.









As for today, well it's the first day of the March Break and the weather was beautiful. The girls went outside for a while and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air. Emma has gotten back into skipping and Natalia figured out how to pedal her bike by herself. I think we might take them for a walk tomorrow and see how she does on the sidewalk.


2 comments:

Erika said...

Sounds like you've had a rough week, hope the weekend will turn out better!
Great pictures though. Emmas pictures are lovely, especially the one with Natalia.. cute! Poor girl with the pain in her legs, hope she feels better soon. Sweet PJ pics too!

Petra said...

great photos and love the ones your little girl took, so cute she loves to photograph! :) Also love the ones of the girls togther, so sweet!