Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too many days since my last post

Since it has been so many days since my last post, I am just going to hammer you all with lots and lots of photos.

As you know we went to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls over the weekend. The girls had an absolute blast playing in the water park and arcade. Gerben and I also loved it but after a while you begin to feel like a drowned rat. I took a few pictures but not many. I was scared to death to bring my camera into the waterpark so I only did it once for about 5 minutes and then took it right back to my room. I was so scared of it getting wet.

Each night they have story time at 8:00 for the kids, so my photo for Friday is of the animals telling their story. It was so much fun to watch and then was followed by one of the people from the hotel reading 2 stories. On this night it was More Pies and Mortimer by Robert Munsch.



On Saturday, during breakfast I just had to capture this photo. Playing on the TV in the bar was Sesame Street. It was pretty funny considering all the liquor in the background.



Now here are my quick and blurry photos for the waterpark. I couldn't get my camera out of there fast enough and it shows in these photos.






By the time we left on Sunday we were all exhausted! The kids were crabby and we all needed some serious rest. I guess that's a sign of a great time.

For Sundays photo I am going to choose one of these photo. The kids needed some serious chemical stripper for the hair after all the chlorine and so this was them enjoying their bath while the chemical stripper did it's work.





All in all, this was our weekend. We had lots of fun and were totally exhausted by the time we got home.

2 comments:

Amy Lightfoot said...

Sounds like the family had a blast this weekend.
We are looking at going for one night this summer or a weekend coming up. Trying to see if I can get a good deal!
Give me a shout sometime! Bring Natalia down to play with the kids and we can hang out! Plus I need your help with something..LOL

Erika said...

Wow, what a weekend! The waterland looked very fun, but I can understand your fear of ruining the camera. Great pics anyway! Love the first shot of your girls with stuff in the hair! :)