Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Having kids isn't all bad...

Somedays it feels like all I do is whine and complain about what little buggers my kids can be. I am certain that all kids are that way some days. Today was one of the better days because I realized just how useful they can be...



When it's your own kids, you can put them to work throughout your house and not feel quilty. Hey, it's them who made the mess to begin with, why not make them clean it up. Case in point...my chronic crumb dropper






Ah, such bliss watching her vaccuum for once. I quite contently followed her while snapping photos and pointing out misses spots.

I think the cute little plummer butt is adorable.

Then when she wasn't partaking in our household chores, she was providing me with endless, goofy photo opportunities. For whatever reason she has this thing with watching tv like this and was more than happy to pose like this for the camera.









What a ham she is! She even went back and removed the yellow toy from in front of her because she didn't like it in the photo and make me take it again. he he he

Life completely changes when Emma gets home from school. She feels that Natalia should always do exactly what she wants her to do. Sometimes it goes ok and other times it fails miserably. Usually if things don't go as Emma wishes, you will see things like this show up throughout the house. I'm not sure if she realizes that Natalia can't read but I love the notes.




There is one huge advantage of having older children, that you can reason with, is that if you really want something (such as cooperation so you can take just one more set of photos) you can always bribe. Emma really wanted to play the wii. I really wanted to try a few shots using my patio door as lighting. Guess who won? We both did! Here's the proof.












Have a great night. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Karen E. said...

Thanks again for sharing Shannon. I have a place where Natalia could practice but doesn't look loke she needs much!
Love Emma's new hair style!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha - love the sign. I love Emma's new haircut too! Great pictures.