Monday, March 23, 2009

Off to Arthur for the Day

Seeing as we have 3 birthdays in our family to celebrate this month, we always get together once and celebrate them all at once. Today was the day. We headed to my parents house for the day.

I didn't take too many photos but I did take a few. Here they are...

Mom's laundry drying on the line.



Down by the River (couldn't decide if I liked the black and white or colour better so you get both!)




My beautiful niece, Ava



I also wanted to post 2 other photos. One of Emma from the other day and one more from my walk with Amy yesterday.




I don't know if anyone has noticed but I have also been slowly getting behind on my weekly 365 layouts. I finished up week 10 tonight and here it is.



The kit is called Me and MaryJane by Angie Kovacs and LilyAnne Taylor at ES.
Template by Chrissy W and is in her A Photo a Day set.
Border, number tags and the "best buddies" tag is from Life 365.

3 comments:

Erika said...

So fun to get together with family for a day. Usually it is so hard to find time for everyone to meet up.
Such a cute picture of Ava, and he one with Emma is just stunning! Looks like it comes from an add or something, really pro!

Jennifer said...

These are fantastic! OMG I love the one of Ava!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Lovely photos! I especially love the one of Ava ... great capture!

I'm so behind on my layouts ... in fact, I haven't even started them yet! LOL! So, you are waaayyy ahead of the game in my book. ;)