Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just 2 for today



Just two quick photos for today as I am trying desperately to be prepared for tomorrow's photo lesson with Trina. If I would just get my butt off facebook that would help.

I'm getting very frustrated with what I am shooting lately so I took the girls outside for the sole reason to get some great shots. Well...here is 2. I am thrilled with the one of Emma by herself and I must say that the one of the pair of them is the best photo of them together that we have. It's not fabulous in my world but it's still good.

Here your go...




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

These look great! Good luck tomorrow.

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Gorgeous shots! Love the one of your angel by herself, great perspective! Good luck on your lesson, can't wait to hear about it!

Karen E. said...

Shannon, you are too hard on yourself! These are both fabulous pictures. The one of both of them is awesome. Love the smiles! Have fun today with your lesson.

Erika said...

Both photos are so beautiful! Love the soft light and their happy smiles!

Girl Gone said...

They are such beautiful girls.