Monday, March 2, 2009

Lots and lots of photos

So, after yesterdays success at the workshop, I decided to play a little today. I took lots of photos of Natalia and just relazed and had fun with it. I even let her jump on my bed! That is something we really try to avoid because our bed is so high now she could easily hit the fan but she did fine. So without delay here are my shots of Natalia.




I think that if I had to choose, one of these next two would be my favourite but I really do like them all.











I have often seen people take amazing photographs of their childs beautiful long eyelashes. I have tried a few times over the years but never with much success. Today, I tried again and I think the results are quite pleasing. Completely out of the box for me but I do like them. I must say that what I love most is Emma's freckles. They are the cutest.




You may or may not know but when Emma was about 3.5 or so, she cut her hair. I was pretty upset at the time but I also know that kids do this and that my famous saying when it comes to hair is that, hair grows!

Well, she did it again! I was soooo not happy. Although, part of me was thrilled that I get to chop off her stringy ends that she has been hanging on to forever. Emma knew I was really upset when I figured out she had cut it and then was mad when I told her we had to go to get it cut properly now. She loves her long hair. Once we got to the hairdressers and the cut started, she was all smiles. She loves her new hair and so do I. I just wish she didn't cut it herself first.

So, here's the before shot...


During...



After...




Did I say that I love the new cut? Because I really, really do. Silly kid! But I guess this time I can forgive her.

3 comments:

Karen McDougall said...

I love Emma's haircut as well. Nice to get rid of the stringy stuff.

She looks much older though and so sophisticated

Amy Lightfoot said...

Don't you just love the cutting of the hair on their own. Madison did it 2 times at home and once at school!!! Needless to say we took all the scissors away for a while and kept them under lock and key!
Emma's new do looks awesome!

Sheri said...

Love all the photos! And Emma's new haircut is so pretty! It really makes her look a lot older!