Sunday, September 2, 2007

They're on their way!! Yippee!!



I can't wait for Gerben and Emma to get home. They should be boarding the play any time now. Of course I still have to wait until 12:30am on Tuesday before I will see them. Sheesh! That seems like forever. Natalia and I have been keeping ourselves quite busy with things around the house. Tonight we went for a very long walk and then played outside for a while. It's been really cool spending some significant one-on-one time with Natalia but I am now ready to have Emma and Gerben home.
I have been playing around more and more with digital scrapping and I thought I would share some of the results. It's really refreshing to try something different for a while. It's a great way to pass the time waiting for Gerben and Emma.

No comments: