Monday, September 10, 2007

Saturday at the Lightfoots!



Emma and I ventured off to Cambridge for some shopping and decided to stop in at the Lightfoots and do some catching up. It was really nice to get together with Amy and Eric again. Emma had an absolute blast jumping on the trampoline with the kids. She also thinks that Amy has the coolest backyard playset. It's an awesome wooden one with a rock climbing wall and a huge slide. I think Emma ran steady the entire day. She was absolutely filthy when we finally headed home but I don't think she could have had a better time.
It really sucks how you begin to lose touch with people as you get older and your lifestyles change. I really need to make more of an effort to get together with old friends more often. It's so nice to spend some time with adults.
If you are wondering who the picture is of, it's Rebekah. Emma and Eric's youngest daughter. She is absolutely gorgeous! I could photograph this child all day!

1 comment:

Amy Lightfoot said...

I have one Comment! Your Childs name is Emma, I am Amy...LOL last sentence in the visit to us you said Bekah is Emma and Erics youngest child. LOL

I have had issues with Quinn all week will update you in email. Taking him to the doctors for 210 today.
What you doing Tomorrow? (Saturday) Quinn is bugging to see Emma again