Friday, August 31, 2007

What a personality!






It has been so much fun spending this last week with just Natalia and I. She is just a hilarious little person with a huge amount of personality. Today we went outside and played in the yard. She goes crazy everytime she hears a noise. She loves to hear airplanes fly over and dogs barking. It's really cool to see just how aware of her surroundings she is. I love watching her constantly changing facial expressions.
It's been a week now since Emma and Gerben have been gone and I am really starting to miss them. I love having the extra help around the house and it's really nice when Natalia has someone else to play with besides me. They should be home around midnight on Monday and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

Wow, is your little pumpkin ever changing. Love the facial expressions! bet you can't wait until Gerben and Emma are home! They must be boarding their plane aoon, if not already on. But then it will be off to school for Emma. Time is moving on too quickly. Sorry you didn't get to our place while Gerben and Emma were away, but it would be nice to have all four of you visit. Please tell Emma that I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her in Australia! Also, wish Emma a great start to JK.
Aunt Karen