Sunday, September 23, 2007

Who's kid did we take to Marineland?

It sure wasn't our child!! I don't know what got into Emma but she was an entirely different child at Marineland on Saturday. She was an absolute blast! Our little chicken went on every single ride that she could. She went on all of them at least twice. It was amazing and so much fun. She had a blast screaming and giggling on the rides. She even loved the roller coaster that she absolutely hated just 1 month ago. Wow! What a different kid. She has since told me that her favourite ride was the swings that turn in circles way up high in the air. I have to admit that they are probably one of my favourite rides too. Both kids were so good. Natalia loved feeding the bears and the fish. I think her favourite part is riding the ferris wheel and the boats. She had a huge smile on her face the entire time. What can I say...

EVERYONE LOVES MARINELAND!

No comments: