Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A little misunderstanding!

Let me start by saying that I think Emma's teacher is the best! I spoke to her this morning about Emma's meltdown after school on Monday and she felt soooo bad! I guess some of the kids in the class were not listening when it was time to clean up and she told them that if they didn't start cleaning up they would have less playtime in the future. Well, poor Emma, took it to heart and thought that Mrs. Cherewka was talking directly to her. In actual fact, Emma was being one of the few kids that were actually doing what they were told. Mrs. Cherewka had a one-on-one conversation with Emma today and helped Emma to understand that she misunderstood what she had meant. She told Emma that there would always be playtime for the kids who listen. When I picked Emma up from school today she was much, much happier. She had a great day at school today and was really excited about everything she had learned. Thank God! I feel so much better.

No comments: