Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Moo, Baa, La La La

If you don't know what "Moo Baa La La La" is it's Natalia's FAVOURITE book right now. She will make me read it over and over and over again. I swear I must read it atleast 10 times a day. Natalia even takes this book to bed. Needless to say, I asked Gerben to take a video of me reading it to her today. She is so funny! She loves to make all the sounds while you read the book. I think my favourite sound is the horse because of the funny giggle she puts at the end. Anyways, here's the video. I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Karen E. said...

Morning Shannon, Gerben, Emma and Natalia. Thank you so much for your postings. Certainly glad that Emma had a much better day at school on Wednesday! I know that there will be other days that are not as happy :( Talking with her teacher is fabulous and it is important that Emma understands that it is good to ask her teacher questions and that Mom and Dad also talk with her teacher. Teachers are human too!
Love the part of the clip of Natalia that I can download. I can get to the la la la part and not any further. I don't know why but will try to figure it out. She is so excited when she says what the cow and sheep say. She can't wait to get to the next page. Sandra Bouyon (spelling?) has such great books.
Enjoy the great weather. Are you coming to Arthur soo? Would love to see you!
Aunt Karen

JessicaVahl said...

That's so adorable! She's just like Emma, who could also mimic all the sounds of animals when prompted.
I'm glad that Emma enjoyed her day at school yesterday. Man, I wish I could go to school and play with toys.