Wednesday, September 5, 2007

They are finally home!

After a very long flight, Gerben and Emma returned home around 12:45 this morning. Emma was primed and ready to go. She was full of hyper energy. For her it was about 2:45 in the afternoon so sleeping was the last thing on her mind. She was so excited to tell me about her trip and show me all the cool things she brought home. She choose a beautiful necklace for me while she was in Australia she was so proud of it because she picked it out. I love it as well. It's gorgeous!! At about 3:00am we finally went to bed and forced her to stay in her room and play while we slept. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I believe she finally fell asleep around 5:30am. Time changes must be hard on little bodies. We decided to wake her around 10:00 this morning and try to get her body on our schedule. Natalia was THRILLED to see her big sister. She squealed and giggled at that site of her. She even gave Emma kisses. It's so nice to have both girls home again, even though the house is considerably louder. I will try and post pics from the trip in the coming days. Gerben took some fantastic ones. The scenery is awesome.

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

So happy to hear that your house is full again:) Glad that Gerben and Emma are home safely. Look forward to some pictures and to hear Emma talk about her trip. Also can't wait to see you wearing your gift. Look out, I thiink that this young girl is going to have expensive taste!
Aunt karen