Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Brainwashed Baby!!

Have you ever wondered just how brainwashed my children are? Well, you must check out these photos. Natalia is madly in love with airplanes. She always gets this crazy expression on her face whenever she sees or hears an airplane. It's hilarious! She went absolutely crazy in Walmart over the weekend because she saw a picture of an airplane on the sign for the travel agency. Trust me when I say, no airplane gets past my child!

Gerben introduced Natalia to this book called "Modern Commercial Aircraft" at a very young age and now we have to hide the book or we are stuck reading it ALL day. She loves to check out the pictures and scream "Jumbo Jet" every time she see's one. She even recognized a Boeing 777 the other day and said, "777" without any prompting. Gerben was thrilled! It actually is quite cute to see this little person with such a huge obsession. Gerben just beams with pride when he sees his little girl enjoying the same thing that he does. So next time you visit my house you will have to pull this book out. It's quite a sight to see.


No comments: