Thursday, April 23, 2009

She lost her tooth!

This little tooth came into Emma's life on the day she turned 4 months. And now 5 years, 11 months, and 7 days later it has fallen out!

Emma was so excited today when I picked her up from school. She couldn't wait to tell me about losing her first tooth. I guess it fell out during her second lunch period when she "wiggled it too hard!" She looks too cute without this little tooth but man, does this ever prove to me just how quickly she is growing up.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really sweet! I love how you journaled the age when she received and lost it . Very Cute Picture ;-)

Karen E. said...

Congratulations Emma! Hope that the tooth fairy found your place.

ChrissyW said...

beautiful pics as always!! just poppin in to say hi!!

Petra said...

aw that's so cute and congrats to emma... love the photos!

Erika said...

Great pictures! She looks very happy with her toothless smile. =)

Sorry about the accident yesterday, poor girl, but I see the mark is still visible. She matches it nice with her sweather. ;)