Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's all about the bikes in our house!

All the girls want to do is be outside and ride their bikes. I really don't blame them, the weather has been pretty good but windy. Natalia is loving almost every minute of her time spent on her bike. She is pretty good at falling off it though. She seems to do that at least once a day. Emma is trying desperately to learn to ride without the training wheels. It's not going so well, but she is determined to not have the training wheels put back on. She cannot stand it when she wants to do something but can't. I think it's because he mind has very few limitations. She figures things out so easily and is way beyond her years. The problem is that biking is a physical thing and in that aspect she is still only a 5 year old. I have no doubt that she will get it and soon but unfortunately, she is finding it frustrating at the moment.



And her is my little "McDougall" on the bike. Always sticking her tongue out. I love it!




And last, but not least, another studio shot. I picked up this adorable dress and hat for Natalia at Zehrs today. I could resist and I knew it would be perfect for this background. I absolutely love the background colour but boy it's tricky to work with. It causes skin tones to look blue/grey and that is a bit tricky to fix.

2 comments:

Karen E. said...

Morning Shannon. Great pictures again today. Do hope that Emma can conquer biking without her training wheels soon. She won't be a happy camper until she does!
Cute picture of a cute girl in a cute outfit! Well done!

Erika said...

Lovely photos of the little bikers! Hope Emma works it out soon, I'm sure she will.

The studio photo is just stunning, that dress is so cute, and she looks very sweet with the hat!