Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long time, no post!

Sorry guys it's been a while. But, I promise it's all good. I have been busy working on a new project. It has been totally monopolizing my time but so far it's been well worth it. You can see my newest project here...

www.cedarlandstudios.ca

A few weekends ago, Gerben and I packed up the kids and drove to Grand Rapids Michigan for a FABULOUS photography seminar. It was so worth the trip and I learned so much that I was completely overwhelmed. I think it took an entire day for me to absorb all the information. It says alot about a seminar when it's 5.5 hours long and it felt like I was there for an hour. My attention never waivered.

While at the seminar Gerben spent some time with the girls at a park and swimming at the hotel. The took me to the park the next day and all I have to say about it is that it's the most beautiful, well kept, massive playground I have ever seen. The part that you will see in the photos is only about 1/5th of all the playground equipment. It was awesome.









Oh and just to clarify, I am not just 4 feet 5 inches, I am infact, 4 feet 11 AND A HALF inches tall! This scale is seriously wrong!

Hopefully, this is the start of me being able to keep up with my new endevour and this blog. I promise to try!

4 comments:

Karen E. said...

So glad to see you back posting. I missed you :( Glad that you had a fabulous seminar and love the look of the park. You need to send them a memo saying that there needs to be more earth added under that measurment sign ;)

Karen McDougall said...

Hooray she is back posting..

Nice to see the pictures of life as it happens..

Mom

Andrea said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love the height picture!!!!!

Karen E. said...

Congratulations on your new company/business. I checked out your website. Looks awesome. Now I can understand why you have not been posting here daily. All the best with the business!