Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Guess what happens to your child when I babysit?


I take photos!! Yep, lucky me, I had AnnElyse for the entire day and I just couldn't resist taking some Christmas pictures of the little critter. She is such a doll but a very busy little doll. She gets into everything, over and over and over again. In order to keep her in the rocking chair and not standing on it I actually put a seatbelt around her. It worked like a charm and prevented her from falling on her head.
It's a crazy day when AnnElyse is around but Natalia just loves having a little friend to play with. She only gets jealous or upset when I am holding AnnElyse for too long or if AnnElyse is in her highchair. She really hates that. The girls usually get along really well they will occasionally scream at each other over a toy and Natalia loves to copy AnnElyse if she begins to cry. It's really quite funny.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Those pictures are awesome! They look as if they were taken at a studio!! Can you babysit Mateo and take his picture?? Please??