Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A fabulous new haircut for me!


I am soooo thrilled with my new hair cut that I just have to show it off. I had it cut and coloured today and it looks amazing. I love all the colour and I love the cool flower effect that my hair stylist, Brandon, did with it. It's the best. He's the best. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get home and show Gerben and get him to take pictures. For once, even Emma wanted her photo take and we captured an awesome one of her and I together. I am so thrilled that I am bouncing off the wall. A great haircut and a few fabulous photos.

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

Hi Shannon
Guess my post didn't "take" so i will post again.

Awesome, awesome, awesome haircut Shannon. Love the coluring as well. Now if I were 30 years younger and a little more adventuresome I might try it. Youe picture with emma is beautiful!

Now, I want to see this hair in real. Are you up Arthur way this weekend? If yes, give us a call and drop out. Still have some "hallowe'en" books for the girls.

Aunt Karen