Saturday, December 8, 2007

Digital Scrap Pages


Life has been so busy lately that I feel like I haven't had time to do anything. With Gerben going to the gym before work and me going in the evening we are hardly even seeing each other. It's crazy. Last night I was lucky enough to find a small amount of time and completed 2 digital scrap pages that I am really happy with. I make these layouts at a 12 inch x 12 inch size so that I can print them that big if I want but usually I just shrink them down and print them 8 x 8 at home. I really love the no mess aspect of digital scrapping although nothing beats the pleasure of actually touching and working with all the papers and embelishments in traditional scrapping. I absolutely love the pink layout with Emma and I together. She never seems to want to have her picture taken lately or she looks away from the camera and gives me goofy looks. I was more that excited when Gerben managed to capture this fantastic shot. I definitely think it's frame worthy.

No comments: