Sunday, August 26, 2007

They made it to Australia!

Well, they made it safe and sound all the way to Australia. It sounds like Emma is really enjoying herself. She could hardly stop herself from giggling as she told me that they drive on the wrong side of the road there. She is so excited to be with Oma and Opa and has already convinced them to take her to a park. I am sure she will have a great time.

Natalia and I are currently in Arthur at Mom and Dads. Today Ava came for a visit. It is so cute to see them interact with each other. While they are here Ava tends to be the quieter one, she doesn't say much vocally but she loves to climb and get into things. Natalia is more of a animated talker who loves the watch the action. They are a funny little pair. As they get older and older I am sure it's going to be lots of fun watching their personalities bloom and change. You never know...the two might have completely clashing personalities in the future. I will try to post pictures tomorrow when I get home.

No comments: