Wednesday, August 22, 2007

2 more days!


Just 2 more days and Emma takes off on a flight half way across the world to a place where they drive on the wrong side of the road, where it's winter and where your toilet flushes in the opposite direction. In some ways I wish I was going so that I could experience these things with her. I think she is going to get quite a kick out of the cars. Just the other day she told me that because it's winter in Australia she is going to make a snowman with Oma. I promptly had to explain to her that it's 15 degrees C. and there is no snow. She was a little disappointed.
I'm not sure what Natalia and I will do while Gerben and Emma are away. I am sure we will spend a night or two in Arthur and catch up with some people. I can't wait to see Jen and Jas in person. I am so excited about the twins. What a cool thing to have happening in my family.

No comments: