Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend in Arthur

Natalia and I have arrived back home after our weekend in Arthur. On Saturday we ventured up to down to Guelph the visit Auntie Rie. Natalia was so good there. She didn't get into anything. She loved the fact that Auntie Rie had arrowroot cookies in her drawer and kept asking for me. Auntie Rie has the fabulous massage chair and I decided to put Natalia in it. I didn't know whether she would freak out for enjoy it. Well, she LOVED it. I think she sat in that chair for atleast a half an hour. Every once and a while she would get a huge grin on her face as the massage moved over her body.

On Sunday, Ava came for a visit. It is so much fun to see these two girls interact. They were so good together. I really notice that the 3 month age difference is beginning to show less and less. Pretty soon you won't know there is any age difference.

I can't get over how good Natalia is about sleeping at other peoples houses. Emma would never sleep anywhere but home. Natalia doesn't seem to care where she is. As long as she has a bed she will sleep. This is a child the loves her sleep.

Natalia and I had a great weekend but we cannot help but count down the days until Daddy and Emma are home.

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

Hi Shannon and Natalia
Love your pictures from your weekend in Arthur. Natalia, you look like Grandma with her glasses on! Bet Emma is having lots of fun but missing both of you as well. She will enjoy her time with Oma and Opa, but I bet that they will enjoy their time with her even more! What a fabulous experience for her, not that she will understand the distance that they have travelled. I can her her giggle as she rides in a car going on the wrong side of the road.
If you are coming back to Arthur, I would love for you to visit. Sorry Natalia, I don't have a massage chair! Shannon, you could go shopping if Natalia will stay with me. Ava and I did very well, but we were on Ava's home turf.

Aunt Karen