Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Recent Photos of the Girls




To get this blog started I wanted to share a few recent photos that I took of the girls. They are not very cooperative when it comes to having their photos taken so I am always thrilled when I get some truly beautiful photos. Life is quite busy around our house lately. Emma and Gerben are heading to Australia to visit Oma and Opa on Friday. Emma is very, very excited. She has it all planned out that her and Oma will be going to a park together and she is counting down the days. We have packed tons of things for her to do on the airplane and in the airport seeing as she will be travelling for about 30 hours. I am sure they will make out just fine.
Emma will be starting school soon after she returns from Australia as well. She keeps talking about her "Kindergarten School" and what she will do at it. I think she is looking forward to it but I also know that she doesn't adapt to change very well so I am certain that we will have a few meltdowns to deal with in the beginning.
Natalia is just Natalia these days. Still an avid cuddler and thumbsucker! She is a very crazy little critter, just full of personality. She loves to come up to you and pretend to give you a kiss. When she gets really close she turns around and runs away laughing! It's so cute!

No comments: