Monday, June 30, 2008

Ukrainian Dance


Yesturday was Emma's dress rehearsal for her Ukrainian Dance group. She looked so cute in her costume. To be honest, at first I didn't like them at all. I thought the shirts were gorgeous but the skirts were pretty goofy. Now that I see them all together they look cute. It looks even better when you see an entire group of boys and girls all up on stage dancing away in these outfits.

Emma will be sad to see the end of Ukrainian dance for the year but she is already looking forward to next year. I asked her if she wants to join again and she was very quick to say "Yes!"

This is going to be an extremely busy week for Emma. She is dancing everyday from Tuesday to Saturday because it's the villages festival and Brantford and that is what they train and practise all year for. I can't wait to see Emma on stage.


2 comments:

Karen E. said...

Emma, you look fabulous in your dance outfit! Have a lot of fun this week doing your dances for the community. I am happy to hear that you want to continue your dancing in September.

JessicaVahl said...

She looks adorable! Will you be getting a video of part of her performance? I'd love to see it!