Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby it's hot!

Oh man, for a house with air conditioning it sure doesn't feel like it tonight. I had trouble getting both kids to bed. They were complaining of being too hot and honestly I am too. They both now have fans in their rooms and a cool sheet so I hope I won't hear from them again until morning. Emma had her dance festival this past weekend and she did wonderful. I cannot believe how much fun Ukrainian Dance is. I watched almost all of the 15 performances throughout the weekend and I found it really exciting each and everytime. The little kids did great for a bunch of 3-6 year olds. It's actually quite comical watching them. It's a bit of cute chaos. I am attaching a video. I apologize for the crappy quality but I don't have a real video camera. This was done on my small digital camera. Emma is mostly to the far right of the screen as you are watching. Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Karen E. said...

Thanks for the clip of Emma's dance team. I think I could pick her out. She was the one always dancing and keeping right time! Looks like it was fun. Glad that she enjoyed it.

Way to go Emma!

JessicaVahl said...

Wow, Emma's hardcore! While all those other kids are moving around, looking slightly confused, Emma just sticks with it and does her dance perfectly. Awesome!

Unknown said...

From down under our thanks for the video. It was fun watching it and if Emma likes it thats all what counts. Kisses from Oma and Opa