Friday, June 27, 2008

Too much whinning!


Please, Please, tell me how someone so cute can do so much whinning! Natalia is exhausting me these days with her whinning and screaming over EVERYTHING! It doesn't seem to matter what it is she will whine and cry about it. Today she wanted a drink so she went to the fridge and pulled out a full milk bag even though there was still some in the jug. Because I used the jug and not the bag she screamed, cried and through a tantrum and refused to drink the milk in her cup. Urg! What do I do with this kid!! She also HAS to pick out her own clothes these days. If I try to do it for her she won't let me put them on, or if I do, she strips them back off as soon as I am not looking. She insists on pulling off her diaper yet refuses to use the potty. Today she pulled the chocolate spread off the counter and a butter knife and helped herself to a few scoops of that. It seems like I cannot turn my eyes away from her for a second or she is getting into something or hitting Emma because Emma won't let her have what she is playing with. I really need a kid holiday. I need to find her some activities like a preschool for the fall just to keep her busy or I am going to lose what little sanity I have left.

1 comment:

Karen E. said...

Good Luck Shannon! I guess I lived through this too, but I was working so I didn't get the full programme. I kept a few clothes in Melanie's drawer that were good to wear. I had the rest hid untill an appropriate time. Keep only a few outfits within her reach and let her select what she wants. I bought mostl pink ones so they matched a little ;)